Giani Baba Inderjit Singh Ji

2:28 PM


This site is dedicated and runs with the blessings of Giani Baba Inderjit Singh Ji. Below is a Kabit which I have written for Baba ji.


ਕਬਿੱਤ ।
ਜਤਿ ਸਤਿ ਕੇ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ, ਸਚੁ ਸੁਚ ਕੇ ਗਿਆਨ, ਗੁਰੂ ਵਿਦਿਆ ਕੇ ਧਾਮ, ਨਮੋ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਕੋ ।

The foremost [practitioner] of restraint and truth, having knowledge of Truth and purity, [Babaji is] the house of knowledge of the Guru, my salutations to Gurdev Ji !

ਸ਼ਿਰੋਮਣ ਵਿਦਿਵਾਨ, ਸਭ ਜਾਨਤਿ ਜਹਾਨ, ਦੇਣ ਸੁਮਤਿ ਸੁਜਾਨ, ਪਰੇ ਜੋ ਚਰਨ ਕੋ ।
The highest scholar, the whole world knows [of Babaji], Babaji is the giver of correct wisdom and intellect, I bow to Baba Ji's feet.

ਮਿਠਾ ਰਸਨ ਬਖਾਨ, ਬੈਰਾਗ ਹਿਰਦ ਧ੍ਰਾਨ, ਬਿਬੇਕ ਬੁੱਧ ਜਾਨ, ਨਮੋ ਬਾਰ ਬਾਰ ਕੋ ।
His words [from his tounge] are so sweet, and inspires a yearning for God in my heart, [Baba Ji] has the discriminatory intellect [to know Good from Bad], and I [give my] salutations over and over again.

ਪ੍ਰੋਖ ਗਿਯਾਨ ਕੇ ਦਾਤਾਰ, ਆਸੁਰੀ ਸੰਪਦਾ ਬਿਦਾਰ, ਮੇਘਨਾਦ ਹਰੀ ਨਾਮ, ਸਦਾ ਪਰਨਾਮ ਕੋ ।
[Baba Ji] is the giver of Proksh wisdom [gyaan], the destroyer of the evil enemies, Meghnaad Hari his name and I always bow in reverence to him.




You Might Also Like

1 comments