Catch my Hand - Sarbloh Granth

12:15 AM

ਬਿਸਨੁਪਦ ਰਾਮਕਲੀ ॥
ਬਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਭਜਨ ਨ ਛੂਟਤਿ ਬਵਰੇ, ਕੋਟਿ ਉਪਾਵ ਕਰਤ ਬਿਗਰੀ ॥
Oh crazy man, without devotion to the Hari you will not be released [from the cycle of birth and death], regardless of millions of other attempts.

ਤਾਰਨ ਤਰਨ ਸਰਨ ਮਨਮੋਹਨ, ਕਾਟਤ ਬੰਧਨ ਜਨ ਪਗਰੀ ॥
The Enticer of hearts carries us across [the ocean of life] if we enter His sanctuary, the servant grasping Hari's feet has his bondage [trapping one in the cycle of reincarnation] cut away.

ਨਿਸਿਦਿਨ ਮੋਹ ਕੁਟੰਬ ਰਸ ਲਪਟ੍ਯੋ, ਤ੍ਰਾਹ ਤ੍ਰਾਹ ਸਰਨ ਪਗਰੀ ॥
Everyday at all times I am caught up in the attachment and pleasure of my family, Save me, Save me, so I may enter your Lotus Feet like Sanctuary.

ਕਰ ਗਹਿ ਲੇਹੁ ਦਯਾਲ ਦਮੋਦਰ, ਹਉਂ ਮਤਿ ਮੰਦ ਅਨਾਥ ਹਰੀ ॥ 11॥211॥
Catch my hand, oh Merciful Damodar, I am unwise and helpless, oh Hari !

ਸਰਬਲੋਹ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਅਧ੍ਯਾਯ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਪੰਨਾ 44
Sarbloh Granth, first chapter, page 44


You Might Also Like

0 comments